2020 Nissan Altima vs 2020 Subaru Legacy
The completely redesigned 2019 Nissan Altima took center stage in the Nissan lineup last year, and rightly so. A long-staple in for Nissan owners, it came with a host of new features and a sleek new design. The 2020 Altima has even more features and the capability to love. The Subaru Legacy is likewise popular among mid-size sedan owners.
What makes the 2020 Nissan Altima different from the Subaru Legacy?
Choice of Front or All-Wheel Drive
The 2020 Nissan Altima is available with a choice between front-wheel or all-wheel drive, allowing customers to choose the option that best fits their needs. The Subaru Legacy is only available in all-wheel drive.
Driver Information Features
The Altima offers many driver information features standard, most of which are not available with the Legacy, including:
- Standard Rear Door Alert
- Available Traffic Sign Recognition
- Standard Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Standard Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
While not all safety features come standard, the Altima offers many features that the Legacy doesn’t have at all, including:
- Standard seat-mounted rear-passenger side-impact supplemental air bags
- Standard Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Available Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor